- French for Young Learners
- French for Young Learners: Basic Introduction
French for Young Learners: Basic Introduction
Students will have an opportunity to learn how to speak French and develop their skills in reading, comprehension, and writing in French.
In this 8-week series of presentations, it will tackle different topics such as:
- Introductions, Greetings, and Numbers (0-20)
- Telling Time, and Numbers (20-59)
- Alphabet and Numbers (60-79)
- Months and Days, and Numbers (80-100)
- Family Members
The presentation includes:
You can also check out our Multi-Day Classes.